So with the corona virus spread, we have been spending a lot of time in the car, just driving around going nowhere 🤷🏻‍♀️ But it does help with a change of scene from spending time indoors and seeing each other every minute 😬

So on one of the drives:

Agu: “Let’s play a game, you should say something funny you want to marry”

*I really don’t know why, the word MARRY somehow brings immense joy and giggles to Agu boy*

Agu: “I will start...I want to marry a penguin” *laughs out loud*
“Mama your turn”
Me: “ I want to marry a 🦖 “
Agu: “Hahahaaa, Papa your turn”
Sooraj: “I want to marry Mama”
Agu: “But you have to marry something funny”
Sooraj: “mama is funny and smart”

Agu: “But Papaaa, Mama is a great thing to marry”
Me: 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think the whole self quarantine thing is bringing the family very close 🤷🏻‍♀️

Comments