Seeing our engagement picture:

Agu *clearly unhappy*: Where is Agu in this picture?
Me: Agu was not born at that time
Agu: Why?
Me: Because you were not there with us that time
Agu: But why?
Me: Because you were not in this world yet
Agu: So I was in your tummy?
Me: No baby no!
.
.
This went on for some time
.
.
Agu *unhappy with all my answers*: No one can disappear like that!!
Me: Okay then ask Papa 

Agu: Papaa where is Agu in the picture?
Sooraj: You were on another planet
Agu: Which planet?
Sooraj: PLUTO!
Agu: Hahahahaa I was in Pluto? That’s so funny *giggles and goes to sleep*

So apparently I wasted 45 minutes of my evening trying to give him a scientific explanation ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
.
.
So now I am a bit too disappointed about all the time I spent answering his 3879321 questions past 4 years ๐Ÿคจ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#parentingmemes #lifeofaboymom #momlife#boymom #funny #toddlerdiaries #4yearoldboys#plutototherescue #love #family #mypeople❤️


Comments