Agu boy has this obsession for water and spends around 1.5 hours in the shower every freaking day (I’m not exaggerating šŸ˜¬). I’m perfectly okay with it as he goes with his favorite toys and spends his alone time playing with them, not bothered about my existence.




Today, 15 mins in to the shower he yells:

Agu: “Mama, I want blue car”

Me: “Play with the ones you have there”
Agu: “please Mama, I want blue car” (he knows very well when to use PLEASE šŸ˜)
Me (after searching around for the car): Baby I cannot find it, play with the ones you have!
Agu: “it’s on the sofa, in the cushion”
Me (smirks and goes to have a look) and guess what it was there, on the sofa, stuck between the cushions! šŸ™„

So times like this, I wish I remembered where I left my things, half as good as him šŸ™ˆ Kids remember every tiny thing that happens around and now that his vocabulary is improving I even listen to things that happened long back, etched in his memory! So let’s never forget to give them loads of happy moments to cherish

Comments