Almond Ice cream

My son is very fond of ice creams and I always felt guilty giving him store bought ones. That's when my cousin shared a recipe, which I customised by adding almonds to make it a little nutritious so I can suppress my guilt a bit 😁
So here's a very simple ice cream recipe which you can whip up in your mixer within minutes!!

Things you need:

Fresh cream: 1 cup (I used the cream I saved from boiled milk which was stored in the freezer)
Condensed milk: half tin
Almonds: half cup (soaked for 2 hours)

How to make:

1. Add fresh cream and almonds in the mixer and blend it well for about 3-4 minutes or until the cream gets all whisked up and fluffy.
2. Transfer it to a bowl, add condensed milk and mix well with a spoon or spatula.
3. Freeze and serve.


Variations: 

You can add cocoa powder if your kid loves chocolate flavour.

You can add a mix of nuts and dates instead of just almonds.

Comments