Life with a Toddler :)

So Mr. Husband tries to motivate you showing the new Nike ad, you see Deepika Padukone and other ladies sweating out and thinks "what on earth am I doing with my life?!" and gets all geared up to hit the gym next morning.
You jump up to switch off the alarm so that you don't wake up your toddler, sneaks out of bed, tip toes to the bathroom and thinks "yaay finally I'm doing it today!".
While you brush your teeth you feel there's someone standing behind you, with a chill down your spine you turn around to see a smiling face calling out MAMA! And you are like "oh no, not again" ! :D Makes up my mind and ends up with another day that starts with my usual cup of coffee.

Comments

  1. Keep writing...keep it flow...if enuf traffic, will make u an affiliate...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment