For all the Unemployed Geniuses!!- It is just that the employers haven't realized what they are losing ;)

Since childhood we have been listening to this phrase that "An idle mind is a devil's workshop" and as I grew up it always proved right but its recently that I realized that its not always right unless we welcome the devil with open arms! yeah my mind has been idle for a while now since our relocation to a new country has ended up in ME being jobless..totally :D Right now it's just the Home Maker role that I am playing, which I had thought would drive me totally insane..n yes I was losing control over myself many a times, feeling good-for-nothing, boredom eating me up at times which ending up in me eating my husband's brain :P Then I just sit and think whether it is really worth worrying about, especially when u r not desperate for a job, especially when you are not gonna get divorced or get chucked out of the family! The free time can actually make you creative..let it be writing, cooking, reading..one can in fact dig in and find out more about ourselves rather than succumbing to social pressure and convincing ourselves that it's the end of the world! :) For me I have dug out the chef in ME..I have started blogging more..started reading more..started watching loads of movies :P

P.S. The above mentioned things are just the inner self trying to console the jobless ME..Somebody please offer me a job, I can work for free!! :P

Comments