Agu: We should get Papa a gift
Me: uh huh
Agu: Do you have a lot of money?
Me: uh huh
Agu: a hundred dollars???
Me: uh huh
Agu: Then we will get Papa a fancy gift
Me: Why do you want to get Papa a gift?
Agu: Because he will be so happy he will get me a surprise gift
Me: 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
.
.
Just another conversation with my precious 5 year old 🙈
.
.
We have always patiently listened to his never ending dramatic stories and answered his back to back questions without a fuss but dealing with it all day long, 7 days a week feels a little overwhelming to me these days 🙈
Truth be told, some days I really miss my morning drive with him, to drop him off at school 😬😬
.
.
Anyone else feels the same? 🤷🏻‍♀️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#mypreciousboy #lifeofaboymom #lifewitha5yearold #parenting #parentingmemes #parentsbelike #love #pittsburghmom

Comments