I pick up Agu from the gym Kids Club, he walks to me with a grumpy face and says “someone hurt me today”. Like any other parent I freaked out, asked him a lot of questions to get to the details. He realizes I’m upset.

Agu: “I was so upset, I wanted to cry”
Me *gyan mode on*: Baby you should never let anyone hurt you, if someone does that you should be brave and tell them to stop right away or go to the grown up and let them know about it
Agu: I did ask him to stop but he didn’t
.
.
It went on for a couple of minutes and I felt he was not getting the essence of our conversation, so I remembered the story about bullying on #llamallamaredpajama and thought I will take that as an example
.
.
Me: Agucha listen, anyone who hurts you, by saying something or doing something is a BULLY. Remember the #bullygoat in Llama llama?

Agu: Mama!! He’s my friend, I play with him all the time, it was just an accident. Don’t call my friend a bully!!!
Me: πŸ˜¦πŸ€¨πŸ€¦πŸ½‍♀️
.
.
.
Oh I only wasted 17 minutes for my lecture πŸ€·πŸ»‍♀️

Comments