As we are heading towards his fifth birthday, we are going through a phase where he says “I love you Mama” at least 36 times a day 😁

So every time there is a transition, for eg. close to his birthday while he moves on to the next age, starting school every time after a break or introducing a new activity in his routine, we always have a rough week or two with this guy. He acts grumpy, throws a tantrum for tiny things, gives us an attitude like he knows things way better than us. After an exhausting week he switches back to his normal self 🤷🏻‍♀️
As we stepped into October (he turns 5 this month) I was worried about the dreaded week, but so far it has been cuddles, kisses and ‘I love you’s when I least expect it!

Leaning over me and watching TV “mama I love you”
At the traffic signal “mama I love you”
In the middle of bubble bath “MAMAAA I LOVE YOU”
.
.
I really hope this is not some sort of calm before the storm 🙈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#lifeofaboymom💙 #mybabyboy #toddlerdiaries #soakingupallthelove #birthdaymonth🎉 #family #parenting #parentingmemes

Comments