Being a full time mom since Agu boy was 5 months old, I clearly know that I am overly obsessed with a lot of his things. So this year when Sooraj suggested I take up “self-care” as my new year resolution I couldn’t think of anything other than bubble bath & outsourcing Agu to Sooraj on weekends! 

6 months down and I can remember only 2 bubble baths where I had to answer knocking at the door 198 times
*”Mama I need water”, “Mama are you done yet?”, “Mama can you see if I wore the underpants right?”, “Mama Papa is acting silly” 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

There are times when these two wrestle like kids fighting over a candy, reassuring there is no way I need another baby in this house 🤷🏻‍♀️ but then there is this bond they share, which I can get nowhere close to ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#4yearold #dadlife #papasboy #lifeofaboymom#mylifelines❤️ #mylittleworld💕 #family #love
 

Comments