Kid’s Recipe: Super Easy Whole Wheat Quesadilla

It was when I was getting bored making sandwich or dosa with different filling that my sister in law gave me the idea of making easy quesadillas..the first trial was with plain cheese and Agu boy loved it. So I started customizing it with various stuffing and it’s always his favorite dinner. So here’s an easy dinner recipe.


What you need:


Whole wheat tortilla/ Chapathi: 1 no
Spinach: a handful
Shredded chicken: I used one baked chicken thigh
Cheese: any grated cheese, I normally use grated cheddar
Salt & pepper: to taste



How to make:


- In a pan add the chicken thigh, spinach, salt and pepper and sauté till the spinach is fully cooked
- Spinach would let out a lot of water so I normally don’t add oil or additional water while sautéing
- Spread cheese over the fully cooked tortilla or chapathi, spread the stuffing on top and fold the tortilla half way through to form a semi circle
- Add butter to the pan and toss the quesadilla on both sides till the cheese melts

- Cut them into triangles to make it look interesting 😁



Note: You can try with different stuffings like spinach & egg, spinach, egg & corn, broccoli, chicken & cheese...well just throw in whatever stuff you have in the kitchen 😬




#toddlerdiaries #kidsrecipes #toddlerrecipes

Comments