The Slice of Pineapple

At the Restaurant:
On our attempts to keep the toddler entertained, I offer him the slice of pineapple (with the peel), they had decorated my mocktail with. After a minute that slice just disappears from his hand and we realise he stuffed his mouth with it. With a smile on my face and heart beating in my throat, I try to poke my finger in and take it out but you know how adamant these mini humans can get! Husband and I try our best not to panic but revise "how to save a choking kid" in our minds. Two minutes later we realise he managed to gulp it (mind you, pineapple with the PEEL) as if it was a blob of cotton candy and topped it off with his share of potato wedges.

Toddlers are indeed super humans.

P.S. The pictures show his default expression whenever he takes a sip of my mocktail and at the end he's the one who finishes half of it!

Comments