At the garage:
Me: Agu get out of the car
Agu: no!
Me: I am going to count till 10 and you better get out before that!
Agu: NO
Me: *walks away fuming, gather all my patience walk back with a smile* “Agooocha come to Mama”
Agu: *jumps out of the car runs and hugs me*
.
.
.
Sometimes that’s all it takes to avoid a huge terrible melt down. There are days when he acts like an angel sent right from above but there are also days when I lose my sanity gathering patience. If I try being stubborn he will make sure I lose hopelessly 😒😒
Anyway this almost 5 year old who can talk and express emotions is far easier to deal with than the two year old clueless little monster 😬
.
.
P.S in the picture he’s busy finishing his coloring book while the car is getting vacuumed, absolutely no time to waste 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
.
.
.
.
.
.
#parentingmemes #funnyparenting #lifeofaboymom #toddlerdiaries #family

Comments